So @TheCapitolPN tweeted this
which was promptly deleted. (G-Bb-A-D are the notes to Rue’s whistle.)
But if you had clicked inspect element before it was deleted
"You silence our voices, but we are still heard."
HOW COOL IS THIS MARKETING?!?! Like the rebels are hacking into the capitol’s twitter!!!!
Yes yes yes!
(I don’t care I’m doing this cause it makes my day)
Curse of the calculator / Vine By: Thomas Sanders
(the best vines on tumblr at VinesNow.com)
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
always always always reblog.
such an important lesson for children and adults alike.
This is so important!
the power… of white lines..
Okay, just hear me out for a second.
Muggleborn kid with a talent for magic. Not real magic. Like, sleight of hand magic. And then a prefect catches them doing something like making a ball appear to vanish or whatever, and just loses their shit because this 11 year old kid has utterly mastered Vanishing Spells and what the hell how is that even possible.
"Ann is the greatest human being ever invented."
true gender equality
LIL OLE’ LADY
LIL OLE’ LADY WHO
I DIDNT KNOW U COULD YODEL